Cart Setup Share
Your Warehouse or 3PL uses CartRover to handle some of their shopping cart and marketplace connections. This guide will connect your cart's account to your Warehouse using CartRover so the warehouse can download new orders and optionally post back tracking and inventory.
Your login credentials will be kept completely secret from both CartRover and the warehouse.
To start this process, reach out to your warehouse and let them know which order source you need to them to connect to.
- Once initiated by the warehouse, you will receive an email from CartRover with a special setup link. This email will list the warehouse name and which cart or marketplace they are attempting to connect to.
- Sample email:
- You will be taken to a website and asked whether or not you would like to provide access. Click Grant API Access.
- The shopping cart's app login/install page will open. If not, the popup was blocked and instructions will appear showing how to open the page.
- Follow the directions on the screen to create the connection. These steps will vary depending on which cart or marketplace you are connecting, but in general the steps are:
- Login to you Cart's account
- Click on Confirm, Accept, or Install to give us permissions to access your account.
- You will be directed back to the original connection screen. Wait until you see the Successful Authorization message. This may take up to 10 seconds.
- You are done!
- You can close the window now. Both you and the warehouse will receive an email confirming that the connection is complete.