Enable Pop-ups for CartRover
Some shopping carts and WMS require CartRover to pop out an Authentication Page to start the connection process. In order to complete this process smoothly, please make sure that you have allowed Pop-ups for CartRover in your browser.
If a popup is blocked in CartRover, here are quick instructions for loading the popup once.
Google Chrome: A small red x will appear in the upper right of the URL bar (). Click it then click the blue link.
Internet Explorer: A button will appear at the bottom of the screen. Click Allow.
Firefox: A yellow bar will appear at the top of the screen. Click Options > Show.
Further instructions below are for permanently allowing CartRover popups which is useful if you will be setting up many connections.
- Open chrome://settings/content/popups in your Google Chrome browser.
- Click on the ADD button which is located next to the Allow tab.
- Type in https://app.cartrover.com and then click on the ADD button to complete.
- Close all Chrome pages and RESTART Chrome (refreshing page will not work).
- Click the Open Menu button (On the top left corner of the browser) and click Options.
- Click on the Privacy & Security tab on the left.
- Scroll down to the Permissions section and next to Block pop-up windows click on Exceptions
- Enter https://app.cartrover.com and click on Allow to save it.
- Close all Firefox pages and RESTART Firefox (refreshing page will not work).