Tracking Not Syncing from WMS to Cart
All or some of your shipment/tracking records are not syncing from your backend WMS to your shopping cart.
Check Cart Settings
- Browse to your cart settings by going to Carts > Select your cart > Edit Setup
- Under the Services section make sure you have turned on Shipment Upload. The recommended option is Every Hour.
- Click Save
Check Merchant Settings
- Browse to your merchant settings by going to Merchants > Edit Setup
- Under the Synchronization with WMS section make sure you have turned on Shipping Confirmations. The recommended option is Every Hour.
- Click OK
- Browse to the Alerts tab.
- Look for any alerts with a Red icon that mention tracking or confirmations, click on them to view.
- Find a specific order you know has shipped. Look up this order in CartRover Orders tab.
- Check for any error message at the lower right.
Your WMS may be sending carrier codes that your shopping carts don't understand. There are two ways to resolve this:
- See if your backend WMS system can send more standardized codes. Eg. FEDEX instead of FDX
- From the Merchants tab select SCAC Mapping
- Here you can map the code coming from the WMS to a more standard code. Note: most SCAC codes are not recognized by shopping carts, but there are a few non-standard codes listed for easy of use like FEDEX and UPS.