You've reached the number of items you can list - Ebay
Inventory sync is failing with the error message:
Error updating Inventory
Error Updating Inventory for product XXYYZZ
eBay said: It looks like you've reached the number of items you can list. You can list up to 5,000 items this month. Request to list more:
Ebay only lets you list a certain quantity of total inventory which is counted by adding up the available inventory for all your listings. New accounts have a lower listing limit. If you have an established account, click the link in the alert and you can request a higher limit from Ebay.
To avoid the limit but still list all your items on Ebay, do the following:
- In CartRover browse to Carts > Ebay > Edit Setup
- Set the Max Item Quantity option.
- This option will set the maximum available inventory we will report to Ebay for each SKU. This prevents a few SKUs with high inventory counts from using up all of your available listing quantity.
- For example if your Ebay listing limit is 5,000, setting this to 100 will allow you to sell at least 50 different SKU.
- If you have less than 100 in stock, we will report the actual quantity available
- If an items sells and you have more than 100 available, the next inventory sync we will increment the Ebay quantity available back up to 100 again.