Setting Up Etsy
- Supported functions:
- Required Parameters
- Etsy Shop ID
- Etsy Username
- Etsy Password
- Go here to lookup your Etsy Shop ID: https://app.cartrover.com/get_etsy_shop_id.php
- Go to the CartRover new Etsy setup page, and fill in your Shop ID.
- Click on Grant Us API Access button to start the connection with Etsy.
- If you don't have login access yourself, Instead click Share Setup Link, enter the client's email and click Save. They will receive a setup email. Instructions for client to follow: Cart Setup Share
- A new window will open and redirect you to Etsy Login Page. Please follow instructions on the page to finish the connection process.
- Click on the Test button in CartRover to verify if the connection works. Then click on OK button to save the connection.
CartRover will only sync inventory to active Etsy products. If your products are inactivate because you have not yet started selling, CartRover will sync inventory once you have activated your products as long as the SKU in Etsy matches the SKU in your backend or WMS system.
Automatic Activation of Listings
With this option enabled, If CartRover detects that a previously active Etsy product becomes inactive, but there is inventory available, CartRover will automatically attempt to re-activate that listing when adjusting the quantity. This may lead to charges in your Etsy account. This feature is useful to automatically re-activate your Etsy listings when they sell out, once new inventory has arrived at the warehouse.
If you wish to stop selling a product on Etsy, ensure that the inventory level in your WMS is 0. If not, you must add the product SKU to the Item Blacklist in CartRover or turn off the Auto Renew Inactive Products feature in the CartRover Etsy settings.