Setting Up Magento 2
- Due to several bugs in early versions of Magento 2, make sure you have updated to the latest Magento version before connecting to CartRover.
- Since Magento is self-hosted and highly customizable, you are expected to have IT contacts who can manage and debug any issues that appear in your Magento installation or server as these are out of CartRover's control. If you do not, we recommend considering a cloud hosted shopping cart platform instead (eg: Shopify, BigCommerce, etc).
Magento version 2.1.10 or above is required.
Version below this may work, but are not guaranteed. Use the CartRover Free Trial to hook up your cart and verify everything works.
- Supported functions:
- Required Parameters
- Store URL
- Account email and Password
- Go to CartRover and setup a new Magento cart or click Edit Setup for an existing one.
- Enter your Magento store URL.
- Click the Grant US API Access button.
- You will be directed to your Magento Admin page where you should login to your account if it is not done automatically.
- If you are not directed to the admin section, you will need to verify and correct your Magento URL. DO NOT close the CartRover tab.
- If you don't have login access yourself, Instead click Share Setup Link, enter the client's email and click Save. They will receive a setup email. Instructions for client to follow: Cart Setup Share
- Within the Magento admin section, go to System > Extensions > Integrations
- Click Add New Integration and then enter the following fields. The URL entries must match exactly!
- Click API on the left hand side of the screen.
- Select the Sales, Products, Carts, and Stores->Settings->Configuration->Inventory Section sections.
- Click Save at the top of the screen.
- Click the Activate link on the new line labeled CartRover
- Click Allow in the upper right.
- Close the CartRover window that pops up
- Confirm the connection and then return to the original CartRover page where you will be informed if the connection was successful.
- Click OK at the bottom of the page to save.
Orders must have the order state processing for CartRover to download them. Note that Magento has both a "status" and "state" field for orders. You can view and map your statuses to the desired state within Magento by going to Stores > Order Status.
Shipping Notification Email Bug
There is currently a bug in Magento which causes the shipment notification email sent to the customer to not list the products properly. If you are having this issue, you can follow the status of this Magento issue here.
General Integration Guidelines