Setting Up Neto
Before following the instructions below, please review the Neto Integration Overview.
Credentials from Neto that need to be entered in CartRover. The setup guide below will explain how to request/obtain these:
- Store Address
- API Username
- API Key
- To set API User Group permission, please go to Setup & tools → All settings & tools → Staff User Accounts & Permissions → Staff Permission Groups. Then click on API User to edit group permission. (Click on if no API User group exists.)
- Make sure that Permission Group Role has been set to API. Then click on API Access Control. For quick setup, Select Allow All under Allow drop menu. (For more security, only enable GetItem, GetOrder, UpdateItem, UpdateOrder)
- Click Save & Close at the bottom right.
- To create API Access credentials for CartRover, please go to Setup & tools → All settings & tools → Staff User Accounts & Permissions → Staff Users. Click on to generate user.
Please Fill in all required fields:
Fields Values Required for CartRover? Username CartRover This is the API User First Name CartRover Last Name CartRover [email protected] Password Please click Set Random Password PIN Please fill in random 4 digits API Key Please click Regenerate This is the API Key Status Active User Permission Group API User Default Warehouse Choose default warehouse for CartRover API
- Click Save button at the bottom right.
- Enter the API Username, API Key, and your store URL into CartRover.
- To load orders from all locations, please leave Warehouse ID field blank (Inventory Sync will be disabled for this cart).
- To obtain Warehouse ID, please go to Products → Wearhouses/Locations.