Setting Up Shopify
Before following the instructions below, please review the Shopify Integration Overview.
Credentials from Shopify that need to be entered in CartRover. The setup guide below will explain how to obtain these:
- Store Name or Shop URL
- URL Format: https://<store_name>.myshopify.com/
- Shopify Username
- Shopify Password
- Enter your Shopify Store Name or URL into CartRover
- Click Grant Us API Access in CartRover.
- If you don't have login access yourself, Instead click Share Setup Link, enter the client's email and click Save. They will receive a setup email. Instructions for client to follow: Cart Setup Share
- Login to Shopify if requested.
- Click Install app towards the bottom of the Shopify page. This page lists what permissions the CartRover app requires.
- You will be taken back to CartRover. After a few seconds you should see Successful Authorization display on the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom and Test the connection.
- Click OK to save the connection.
If you have a multi-warehouse setup in Shopify, you must specify the location name that you would like CartRover to sync inventory and confirm orders to. The Location name is found in Shopify under Settings → Locations. Please enter the Location Name on the CartRover Shopify cart setup page.