Setting Up Skubana
Credentials needed to complete the connection to Skubana in CartRover. See setup guide below for more details.
- Skubana Account Username
- Skubana Account Password
- Warehouse Name
- Log in your Skubana Account first.
- In CartRover setup a new Skubana cart or click Edit Setup if you have already set one up.
- Click the Grant US API Access button on CartRover Skubana cart setup page.
- If you don't have login access yourself, Instead click Share Setup Link, enter the client's email and click Save. They will receive a setup email. Instructions for client to follow: Cart Setup Share
- You will be directed to the CartRover Skubana Appstore. Click on Install button, and confirm App Permissions on the web page.
Return to the CartRover page where you will be informed if the connection was successful.
Click on Test button to confirm the connection.
If the connection fails, please go to Settings→Skubana Apps in your Skubana account. If the CartRover App is listed, you must uninstall the app from Skubana. Then, follow these instructions again starting from Step 1.
Collecting Warehouse Name
Entering the Warehouse Name in CartRover is required if you will only be sending certain orders through CartRover, or if you wish to sync inventory levels. Follow these directions to get the Warehouse Name:
- In Skubana go to Settings
- Click on the Warehouses tab
- Find the desired warehouse and click the wrench icon and choose Basic Info
- Copy the Warehouse Name field exactly as listed.
If you need CartRover to connect to multiple Skubana warehouses for pulling orders or syncing inventory, you will need to setup a separate Skubana cart in CartRover for each location you need CartRover to connect to.