Setting Up Stitch Labs
- Supported functions:
- Required Parameters
- Stitch Labs Subdomain Name
- Stitch Labs Username
- Stitch Labs Password
- Enable Stitch Labs Multi-warehousing and Third-Party Stock Control by going to Settings → General → Feature Settings.
Not all plans include Third-Party Stock Control and Multi-warehousing. If you do not see those options, please contact Stitch Labs Support instead. (For more instructions, please visit Stitch Labs Support Page)
- Go to CartRover new Stitch Labs setup page, click on the Grant Us API Access button to start the connection with Stitch Labs.
- If you don't have login access yourself, Instead click Share Setup Link, enter the client's email and click Save. They will receive a setup email. Instructions for client to follow: Cart Setup Share
- A new window will open and redirect you to Stitch Labs login page. Please type in your Stitch Labs Subdomain name, username, and password to approve CartRover access.
Click the Test button in CartRover to verify the connection works. Then click on OK button to save the connection.
If cart test fails, please log into your Stitch Labs account. Then go to Integrations → Management Channels.
If CartRover is listed as CONNECTED, you need to contact CartRover support to obtain your Access Token and send that token to Stitch Labs support.
If you cannot find CartRover from your Manage Channels page, please follow these instructions again starting from Step 1.
Please contact Stitch Labs Support to enable Third Party Stock Adjustment by providing them with your subdomain name and account username.
Enable Inventory sync in CartRover, and once the Inventory Sync has occurred you need to link the warehouse items to your Stitch Labs products using this guide: Linking Products & Inventory in Stitch Labs
Stitch Labs will automatically generate a new custom channel warehouse on Integrations page EACH time after OAuth succeeds.
If CartRover shows 401/403 invalid credentials alerts:
- Contact CartRover Support immediately.
- Please do not click on Remove Authentication and re-authenticate with CartRover because it will create duplicate channel warehouses in your Stitch Labs account.
General Integration Guidelines