Setting Up Wayfair
Before following the instructions below, please review the Wayfair Integration Overview.
Credentials from Wayfair that need to be entered in CartRover. The setup guide below will explain how to request/obtain these:
- FTP Server (edi.wayfair.com)
- FTP Username
- FTP Password
- Supplier ID
Integrating with Wayfair is completed with the following steps. This process takes one week on average (including testing):
Wayfair EU Only (Skip this step for Wayfair US Connections):
Download and finish filling out the Wayfair Automation Questionnaire.docx
- Enter your contact info in the Supplier Technical Contact section
- Select the Invoices box if you will also have CartRover generate invoices for Wayfair. Otherwise leave it blank.
Step 1: Download the "Wayfair Data Integration Requirements - Flat File" form → → → FTP DIR Form 2018.doc
Step 2: On page 2 of the form, fill out your contact info. Save the file.
Step 3: Enter a support ticket in the Wayfair Extranet to request a data connection. Attach the Wayfair DIR Flat File Form in your message (you may have to do this after creating the ticket).
You can paste the following message:
Wayfair Integrations team,
I would like to request a data integration using the Wayfair EDI Flat File format Version 2 for my company. I will be using the CartRover application for this connection and have filled out the "Wayfair Data Integration Requirements - Flat File" form. Please also provide FTP credentials and our Supplier ID.
Step 4: Whitelist the CartRover servers in your Wayfair Extranet account:
- Navigate to More > Account Management > Supplier Account Details: https://partners.wayfair.com/account_details.php
- Select the EDI/Marketing Data Transfer Methods tab
- Enter each of the following IP address and press Add after adding each one:
Step 5: Setup a Wayfair cart in CartRover. (Carts tab > New Setup > Wayfair) Copy your FTP credentials and Supplier ID into the CartRover Wayfair Cart Setup page.
Step 6: Fill in your FTP directory path in CartRover. You can leave unknown directory fields blank.
Step 7: Click on Test button to validate your FTP credentials.
Step 8: Click on OK button to save current page.
Step 9: Contact CartRover Support to request to begin the testing process. Once testing is complete, Wayfair will move your account into production.
Setup From Address
Wayfair requires that you provide the address the goods shipped from. To do this:
- From the Merchant in CartRover click on Products
- Select your warehouse from the list or add a new one if there isn't one.
- Click the Edit Warehouse button
- Click on Add Address and enter the address. You can leave additional fields like "AddressTypeCode" blank.