Setting Up EasyPost Fulfillment
Before following the instructions below, please review the EasyPost Fulfillment Integration Overview.
Credentials from EasyPost Fulfillment that are needed to setup this connection in CartRover.
- Production API Key
- Test API Key
- Login to your EasyPost account
- Click on your email in the upper left, then click API Keys
- Click Add Additional API Key at the top of the page, then click Create API Key
- Click the Copy icon next to the hidden key.
- Pase they key into the CartRover WMS Setup tab.
- Click on Test WMS Connection and then Save.
Test Mode (Optional)
Test mode allows you to send test orders to EasyPost that won't actually be shipped.
- The EasyPost Test API Key is found on the same page as the Production API Key
- When using the Test API Key, in CartRover WMS Setup page enable the EasyPost Test Mode field. Disable the field when you are ready to switch to production.
If your EasyPost Prod/Test API Keys are not testing successfully in CartRover, please contact EasyPost technical support. Your account may not be classified properly as a vendor account.