Setting Up HighJump
- Supported functions:
- Required Parameters
- FTP Server
- FTP Username
- FTP Password
- Per Merchant Params
- Partner ID
- Customer Code
- Company Code
Please reach out to CartRover Support if you do not have your own FTP server and need one provided.
- Choose your FTP Server Type
- FTP Passive, FTP Active, or SFTP
- Put the server, username and password into the appropriate boxes in the CartRover setup.
- Enter the FTP Port.
- Default for FTP is 21
- Default for SFTP is 22
- Enter your FTP Username and Password.
- Complete following fields:
- Order Directory: CartRover will send order files to the given order directory path.
- Confirmations Directory: CartRover will pick up confirmation files from the given directory path.
- Inventory Directory: CartRover will load inventory file from the given directory path.
- Archive Directory: CartRover will move loaded confirmation files to this directory. You can leave this field blank if you want to remove files after loading.
- Confirmation File Prefix
- Inventory File Prefix
- Please contact HighJump to obtain Partner ID, Customer Code, and Company Code for each of your merchants. Enter this information on the CartRover Merchant setup page.