Setting Up Ship Central
Before following the instructions below, please review the Ship Central Integration Overview.
- API Username
- API Password
- If you have not done so already, sign up for a CartRover account: https://app.cartrover.com/signup.php?r=shipcentral
- Contact Ship Central and let them know you will be using CartRover and need an API Username and API Password.
- Once you have this information, login to CartRover and go to the Merchant tab. Click Edit Setup.
- Enter you API Username and API Password in the Ship Central Settings section.
- Click Test Connection to verify that the credentials are correct and CartRover can access your Ship Central account.
- On this page you should also set how often CartRover will communicate with Ship Central.
Now you're ready to connect your shopping cart or marketplace. Instructions available here: How to set up a shopping cart connection (Merchant)
Each order source you setup in CartRover will have an "Order Source" value. You can view and edit this in the cart settings.
Within Ship Central you must add this order source in order for orders to load. Make sure the "Source Description" field in Ship Central matches the Order Source field in CartRover exactly.