Setting Up TradeGecko OMS
Before following the instructions below, please review the TradeGecko OMS Integration Overview.
Credentials from TradeGecko that are needed to setup this connection in CartRover.
- TradeGecko Account Username
- TradeGecko Account Password
- Go to the WMS Setup tab, select TradeGecko from the Select WMS dropdown menu.
- Click on the Grant Us API Access button to start OAuth.
- A new window will open containing the TradeGecko log-in screen. Log in and follow the dialogue to authorize CartRover to act on behalf of your TradeGecko account. (If a new tab/window does not open, please check that your browser is not blocking it from opening)
When complete, return to the CartRover window and it will let you know if the authorization was successful.
- Click on Test WMS Connection button to finish testing API Connection.
- Click on Save button to save obtained API credentials.
When setting up a cart connection you will see a section called TradeGecko Settings. The Location ID represents the location within TradeGecko that the orders should be sent to. If left blank, the orders will be sent to your default location. To find your desired Location ID, see the instructions below:
- In your TradeGecko account, click Settings (bottom left of screen).
- Click on the Locations icon
- Select the location
- The Location ID will be displayed in the URL bar.