TradeGecko OMS Integration Overview
- CartRover retrieves new orders from each order source
- CartRover delivers orders to TradeGecko
- CartRover retrieves shipment tracking, inventory levels, and product details from TradeGecko
- CartRover delivers shipment tracking, inventory levels, and product details to each order source (Note: product details are only uploaded to orders sources that CartRover supports product detail sync for)
Credentials from TradeGecko that are needed to setup this connection in CartRover. The setup guide will explain further instructions.
- TradeGecko Account Username
- TradeGecko Account Password
Important Integration Notes
Before setting up this connection to TradeGecko, please review these important notes to ensure the integration is successful:
- TradeGecko OMS Tax Settings
- We strongly recommend you reach out to TradeGecko support and request them to reject duplicate order numbers on your account. This feature is required to guarantee no duplicate orders load into your account, but is not enabled by default within TradeGecko.
If you do not have the TradeGecko Business Plan or higher, you must request that API access is enabled by TradeGecko support.
Multiple Connection Notice
- CartRover will be given the same permissions as the user you perform the connection with. If the user does not have permissions to update inventory, CartRover will not be able to either.
- You cannot use the same TradeGecko user to connect CartRover to the same account multiples times. If you need to do this, you must use a different TradeGecko user for each connection. If you do not do this, your connection will stop working after 1 hour. This is a limitation within TradeGecko.
TradeGecko Setup Guide
Follow the step by step instructions on the TradeGecko OMS Setup Guide to connect your TradeGecko account to CartRover.