TradeGecko OMS Tax Settings
This article covers the tax options available when sending orders through CartRover to TradeGecko.
These options are all configurable per order source. You will find these settings in the CartRover Carts tab by selecting the desired cart, clicking Edit Setup, and scrolling down to the TradeGecko Price Settings section.
Order Tax Treatment
When loading orders into TradeGecko, should we report to TradeGecko that the tax is Inclusive or Exclusive.
- Inclusive: Item price already includes all taxes. European Style.
- Exclusive: Taxes are added on top of the item price. USA Style.
- TradeGecko Default: Don't specify. Use settings configured in your TradeGecko account. (Default)
Dynamic Item Tax Rate
When loading orders into TradeGecko, should CartRover calculate the tax rate based on the item price and taxable amount, or let TradeGecko determine the tax rate?
- No: Use the Tax settings in TradeGecko to determine the tax rate for orders. (Default)
- Yes: Have CartRover calculate the tax rate based on the item price and the total tax amount.
Apply Tax to Shipping
When loading orders into TradeGecko, should CartRover tell TradeGecko that the shipping cost is taxable?
- No: Set the tax rate for the shipping cost to 0%. (Default)
- Yes: Have CartRover tell TradeGecko that the shipping cost is taxable.
- Note: If you have Dynamic Tax Rate set to No, it is up to TradeGecko to determine the tax rate and apply it to the shipping line. This is outside of CartRover's control.