Zoho Inventory - Send Copy of Orders
CartRover can send a copy of all order data to Zoho Inventory.
It is important that you maintain all your active products SKUs in Zoho Inventory or CartRover will not be able to send orders to it.
Setting up Zoho Inventory in CartRover
- Go to the following URL and copy down the AUTHTOKEN. You may need to login to your Zoho account:
- Copy down your Organization ID by going to the following page: https://inventory.zoho.com/app#/organizations
- In CartRover, go to the Merchant and click Edit Setup
- Under Additional Settings, set the Optional Extra Interface to Zoho Inventory.
- Paste your Auth Token and Organization Id below that.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click OK.
How It Works
After CartRover receives tracking data for each order from your WMS system, CartRover will forward the order, customer, and tracking data to your Zoho Inventory account. It is very important that you have all your products setup in your Zoho account with matching SKUs or we will not be able to send the order data to them and you will see Alerts raised in CartRover.