Setting Up CommerceHub DemandStream
- Supported functions:
- Required Parameters
- FTP Server
- FTP Username
- FTP Password
- Retailer ID
- Partner ID
- You must have DemandStream enabled on your CommerceHub account.
- All of the required parameters listed above can be acquired from CommerceHub. Please ask your CommerceHub account rep for all of this information.
- Request the supplier test plan from CommerceHub and send it to CartRover.
- Setup your warehouse From shipping address in the CartRover merchant. Click on Products, select a warehouse, click Edit Warehouse, click Add Address.
General Integration Guidelines
- Order IDs: Some warehouse management systems or other software have limitations on character types and length. Check with your provider and make sure that your order source is generating order IDs that are within those parameters. Cartrover provides a full Order Number in the field cust_po_no and a shortened but still unique order number in cust_ref.
- SKUs/Items/Product Codes: In order for any order interface to function properly, the SKUs in the order source must match the SKUs in your warehouse software. If your warehouse system does not recognize an incoming SKU, the order will be rejected. If the SKUs in the order source are different than the ones being used in your warehouse, then item aliases or promotional codes must be created for each corresponding item in your WMS.
- Initial Integration: When most new interfaces are configured and initiated, all recent open orders in the cart will be downloaded by CartRover. It is essential that all shipped orders are marked as closed/shipped in the cart/order source so that CartRover does not retrieve them.
- Test orders: It is highly recommended that all new integrations are verified by using test orders. This way it can be verified that item IDs and shipping codes are translating over correctly to your WMS.
- Basic Access Authentication: Each cart provides their own method of authentication. If you are hosting your own cart, do not turn on extra Basic Access Authentication or CartRover may not be able to access your cart's API endpoint (URL).
- Allow Incoming Traffic: CartRover uses the following IP addresses which you may need to whitelist: 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124